Become a partner with the St. Charles Borromeo family. Your involvement of time is deeply appreciated and necessary to enhance our programs. There are many ways to get involved and make an instant impact on our school, especially through our Parent Teacher Association activities. From volunteering for lunch duty, to supporting fundraising activities to being a classroom mom, every hour is welcomed and appreciated.
- Help parents and teachers develop a mutual understanding and appreciation of ideals of Catholic education; namely, message, community, service and worship.
- Provide programs, opportunities and funds which will:
- Assist the children to develop a personal and community lifestyle grounded on Catholic teaching and Gospel values.
- Foster the religious, intellectual, physical, cultural and social development of each child.
- Enhance the ability of parents to participate actively and effectively in their child’s education.
- Membership shall consist of fathers, mothers and guardians of pupils, members of the faculty, and other persons interested in Catholic education.
- An elementary school unit shall have four meetings during the school year.
- The executive board of the elementary school unit shall meet each month of the school year.
From the Constitution and By Laws/Trenton Diocesan Council of Parent Teachers Associations revised 8/2000